Monday, March 31, 2008

All the best!!!

Friends,

Today happens to be my last official day in the college..though some
of my batchmates have the luxury of few more days as some exams of
other specialization are left.

Hopefully, this is my last day as a student (in case I don't score a
back in any of the papers) but I also do hope and wish that the
learning continues for me as well as for my all other friends. Just
the pedagogy has changed, and it is matter of realization that theory
has been replaced by practicals. Thats all.

And yes...i hope we stay eligible to pitch in our entries in the
'Expression' blog...

All the best to all my friends as well as juniors who now take the
reins in their hands.

Will miss you all !!! (even the editors will...)

Thank you for everything.

Prateek Garg

No comments: