Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sancheeta (Editor-in-Chief)

"WHO AM I"
a question that keeps befuddling my Mind.......some say you are here for a purpose and that purpose is interlaced with my Existence!!
shall i really take that to be true???
I feel am yet another puppet of some undiscernible omnipotence which has the strings of my destiny in its clutches.....neither can i breakfree with all my might nor can i sustain the harsh reality which has fortuitously jst dawned upon me!!
Taking all this in my stride....life jst goes on to be an oppressive dilemma too hard to endure.
A brutish saga that is disposed to inflict unsettling realizations,
a neverceasing journey of startling contradictions.
Yet we all hold on to it despite apprehending the futilty of all,
yet we all try to build castles in the air despite perceiving the frivolity of all.
Predestinately I am one of them!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Interesting thoughts...A little bit depressing for the first thoughts of the "editor-in-chief"....Good mix of chat lingo and obsecure words....

Next time....a little bit of optimism might be uplifting....

:-)

Anonymous Inc.