Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"My heartiest tribute"

This write up is my heartiest tribute to all those people at NIILM who were always there besides me, during my journey from NIILM-CMS to F1F9, with all their experience to guide me through.


After All...

My stay at NIILM carved out my inner self into a new being to whom this world is no longer a stranger.


I came to know that this world is not always a sweet place to live in. You are the one who got to make sweet. Its not how it treats you but how you make it deal with you. You are the one who's responsible for whatever happens here with you. At NIILM, I got familiarized with two categories of people around me, one comprises of those who are not your friends but are always ready to make you realize that and will shred you off whenever required and the other belongs to those who are your frnd but never tells you and are always besides you whenever your'e alone. I got to deal with people mainly from the former one.


That 18 month's learning experience was far more wonderful than what I had gained in past 21 years. When I came I was a roamer. Now I know what is my destination. I know how to deal with people from both the categories.


I've now learned to fight. Fight for recognition, fight for growth and fight for survival. I've learned to manage people around me and my life.


After all, I'm a manager now.


Meenu Aggarwal
(2006-2008)

No comments: