Monday, October 29, 2007

Faltu Funde, by Ashish Bist

Killing time has never been easy for me। Always to wonder what to do? As studying, not really an option. You have to generate new hobbies again and again and screwing old once. So this time I was watching horror flick as Halloween is on. I found out that its not easy to really scare anyone . I am not really a MCP (male chauvinist pig) but thinks that girls kind of fake this thing too. You know that scream. I hate it. Its really. Ok you are scared, why making me deaf. Oh again deviating, major concern is, not many new ideas are chipping in and aliens are not good actors in a horror flick. The culprit is I suppose new technology, when we were kids their were so many stories to be heard from all around, it was like kind of hot topic to be discussed but now the topic been limited to girls for boys and Botox for girls. Even the monkey man gone, and Delhi's night life giving ghosts run for their money. I think future of horror is in jeopardy. The big invention is needed on the Bhoots and ghosts part. May be their case study will also be there in HBR in coming years. Well it should be.

Ashish Bist

No comments: