Saturday, September 15, 2007

BLOGS FROM A TRAIN TO MUMBAI - Version II by Vivek Sir (05-07)

"So do you want to mary her", he asked, " yes", he said. "Then whats the problem", asked the old man, "She doesnt want to marry me", he said still looking out of the window.

"So does that make you sad", said the old man, "Yes it does", Said he. "So what do u do about it", "I go to the mandir every day atleast five to six times a week" said he. "And why doesnt she want to marry you", " because she is from another religion", he said.

"Do you still meet her?" " No we are not on talking terms any more", "Why, that's so sad" said the old man. " So do you go to meet her" asked the old man. "no I don't, I go to to the mandir instead, whenever I think of god I feel I am close to her" he said.

"You should go to her as many times as possible and to the mandir only once in a while and you can tell her that you have given her a place which is higher than that of god's" the old man advised.

The sardar from Infosys Mohali smiled and continued looking outside the window, as if he was trying to search her beloveds face in the river below the bridge.

No comments: