Thursday, September 13, 2007

"My Muse," by Anupam Sharma

The eyes of my muse are filling me with enthuse
Her Cooing in my ears is pulling the fuse
Just a little tickle on the bowels is enough to noose
‘Oh my word’ playing footsie is all about letting loose

Lemme tell you she is so very cute
Enough to make you go mute
The way she looks at me with doe-eyes
It brings a lot of delight, fun n surprise

My heart sings a different tune every time I see her frolicking
Makes me want never take me eyes off her
Her gait “blows the water out of me”
I wonder how this could this possibly be

The crooning continues day and night
Along with the ‘enamoring’ thoughts and flights
Her captivating words make me feel I never wanna move
Even when she is through I feel the vibrations in my groove

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi anupam,

ur feelings n love is very much appreciated and loved by me
thanks 4 being there
-urs neha