Monday, September 10, 2007

Poetry by Ashish Sharma

"I close my gleaming eyes, & just go straight,
into the beautiful valley, across a golden gate."

"I take these baby steps, as the beauty is divine,
orchids smelling like holy essence, sky with a notorious shine."

"I hold the leaves, & slowly dance on the cloud,
as clear blue water, rushes past & smiling aloud."

"I light up a candle , as darkness sets in,
the beaming moonlight, purifies each & every sin."

" My soul runs freely, mingled with the wind,
as heavens whisper slowly, 'there's something i can find'."

" Beyond the closed eyelids, lies a splendid fate!,
a breathtaking ride, magnificient beauty & ....... a soul mate."

I hope u all would like it. I am sorry but i write without any titles................

Ashish Sharma

No comments: