Monday, September 17, 2007

"My EXPRESSION" By Lalit Aggarwal

Hi my sunshine,
its my destiny to attach myself with u always
for i couldn't turn away my head from u,
and walk away from ur side.

Even for once i need to vanish from ur life
even i promise to my heart that i will be gone
only to find myself in a fix
cause i am too dearly with u,
cause u always will be my spirit,
cause u always will be my lantern in d dark.

I've seen u always as simple as u r
with or without ur notice,

even they told me that i overreacted
even they told me i am such a foolish
even they told me i am out of my mind
even they took a pity on me

But my care for u is higher than passionate,
.......my care for u is higher than sexual lust ,
.......my care for u r is based on purity,
with never wanting to stain this relationship.

I will always see this as our rainbow path
always precious n beautiful n shiny from afar

Just like me... who always will be a STAR!!

No comments: